Found lure box

Use this forum ONLY for topics that do not fit in any of the other forums below.
Post Reply
User avatar
Fisheromen
Extreme Angler
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:53 pm
Location: Ramona
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 485 times

Found lure box

Post by Fisheromen »

I found a lure box stuck in the mud at DK. Seems it fell off of a yak or tube. Been on the bottom for a while. Recent water declines exposed it. Lose such a box? Describe, specifically, some of the lures and you may claim it.
User avatar
Dfishin
Extreme Angler
Posts: 497
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:49 pm
Location: San Diego
Has thanked: 1151 times
Been thanked: 725 times

Re: Found lure box

Post by Dfishin »

It's mine! Rusted hook lures.
User avatar
otaymichael
Extreme Angler
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:56 am
Has thanked: 990 times
Been thanked: 554 times

Re: Found lure box

Post by otaymichael »

Dfishin wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2026 4:39 pm It's mine! Rusted hook lures.
FUNNY and WRONG. Paul said hooks were in good condition. Good try Dfishin! :D :D :D

On another note, Paul thinks he knows who lost it, per lures in box.
On the search for the owner, praying it works out for the owner.
MS
User avatar
VinnyBass
Extreme Angler
Posts: 2125
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:32 pm
Has thanked: 2823 times
Been thanked: 3430 times

Re: Found lure box

Post by VinnyBass »

I think that one of the lures in the box with hooks in good condition is mine. Send me a pic of all of them and I can
pick one out....I mean I can identify my lure better....
<º)))><..<º)))><..<º)))><........<º)))><.. )º)))><
User avatar
Dfishin
Extreme Angler
Posts: 497
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:49 pm
Location: San Diego
Has thanked: 1151 times
Been thanked: 725 times

Re: Found lure box

Post by Dfishin »

Your right! I have my rusty hook lure box.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest