Doheny surf fishing?

Surf fishing, pier fishing, and jetty fishing reports and general discussions about fishing San Diego's surf zone.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mike M
Mega Pro Angler
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:07 pm
Location: Rancho Palos Verdes
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Doheny surf fishing?

Post by Mike M »

This may be a longshot, but has anyone been to Doheny State Beach recently? I'll be there mid-day this Monday, 10/12.

My biggest question... is the beach still there after the recent large waves?

Next question, has anyone caught or seen sand crabs there?
User avatar
Midnightpass
Extreme Angler
Posts: 1130
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:02 am
Location: La Mirada
Has thanked: 827 times
Been thanked: 640 times

Re: Doheny surf fishing?

Post by Midnightpass »

Mike, I can't help with the Doheny questions, but aren't we supposed to get rain and a swell from Rachel on Monday?... Be careful, Doheny floods sometimes...
Butch
User avatar
Mike M
Mega Pro Angler
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:07 pm
Location: Rancho Palos Verdes
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Doheny surf fishing?

Post by Mike M »

Oh man, thank you for that, Butch. Maybe I should update the post to good places to eat instead :)

My son has a 1 day event in San Juan Capistrano and I asked if I could drive with him and then spend the day doing whatever.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest