This may be a longshot, but has anyone been to Doheny State Beach recently? I'll be there mid-day this Monday, 10/12.
My biggest question... is the beach still there after the recent large waves?
Next question, has anyone caught or seen sand crabs there?
Doheny surf fishing?
- Midnightpass
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 1130
- Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:02 am
- Location: La Mirada
- Has thanked: 827 times
- Been thanked: 640 times
Re: Doheny surf fishing?
Mike, I can't help with the Doheny questions, but aren't we supposed to get rain and a swell from Rachel on Monday?... Be careful, Doheny floods sometimes...
Butch
Butch
- Mike M
- Mega Pro Angler
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:07 pm
- Location: Rancho Palos Verdes
- Has thanked: 33 times
- Been thanked: 157 times
Re: Doheny surf fishing?
Oh man, thank you for that, Butch. Maybe I should update the post to good places to eat instead 
My son has a 1 day event in San Juan Capistrano and I asked if I could drive with him and then spend the day doing whatever.
My son has a 1 day event in San Juan Capistrano and I asked if I could drive with him and then spend the day doing whatever.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests