One of Barrett’s finest.
- Big C
- Mega Pro Angler
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:33 am
- Has thanked: 312 times
- Been thanked: 306 times
One of Barrett’s finest.
Those of you that have been fishing the big B for awhile probably know that Max is one of the best anglers on the lake. I’ve been fishing with Max about eight years now and it’s been a lot of fun. Yesterday we got 72 including a 5 pounder for Max. We got them on a variety of baits as the man is quite versatile. As usual we had a lot of laughs and bass fishing lingo. Here’s a few pics from over the years.
- VinnyBass
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 2109
- Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:32 pm
- Has thanked: 2809 times
- Been thanked: 3402 times
Re: One of Barrett’s finest.
Very nice report Big C!
Max is one heck of a good bass fisherman and you no doubt got to experience it over the years of fishing together with him. The bass are out there, but sometimes it takes that little extra knowledge to be able to always entice them even when they are being finicky. Always fun to find a great fishing partner and thanks for sharing and Tight lines to both of you.
Max is one heck of a good bass fisherman and you no doubt got to experience it over the years of fishing together with him. The bass are out there, but sometimes it takes that little extra knowledge to be able to always entice them even when they are being finicky. Always fun to find a great fishing partner and thanks for sharing and Tight lines to both of you.
<º)))><..<º)))><..<º)))><........<º)))><.. )º)))><
-
MaxZmus
- Mega Pro Angler
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:20 pm
- Has thanked: 463 times
- Been thanked: 127 times
Re: One of Barrett’s finest.
The weather wasn’t too hot and the light breeze made it comfortable. It’s always a blast and never a dull moment being in the water with Big C. Thank again for securing a boat for the closer. Hopefully the fish will put on a little more weight by next May.
- Spektrum
- Mega Pro Angler
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2024 11:18 pm
- Location: Escondido
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 228 times
Re: One of Barrett’s finest.
Yall were slaying them out there just inside Pine, was a great day!
I’ll be sure to ask Don Barrett next time I see him if the story about the trout worms is true haha
I’ll be sure to ask Don Barrett next time I see him if the story about the trout worms is true haha
- JWall
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 982
- Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:24 pm
- Has thanked: 3378 times
- Been thanked: 1231 times
-
MaxZmus
- Mega Pro Angler
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:20 pm
- Has thanked: 463 times
- Been thanked: 127 times
Re: One of Barrett’s finest.
Nice to see you’re on this board. I hope I run into Don at the Marina. I’ll definitely be asking about the trout worm story.Spektrum wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:14 pm Yall were slaying them out there just inside Pine, was a great day!
I’ll be sure to ask Don Barrett next time I see him if the story about the trout worms is true haha
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest