Gulp sandworm deal online...

Buy and sell fishing rods, reels, lures, terminal tackle, and all other general fishing equipment and gear.
Post Reply
Carpkiller
Extreme Angler
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:10 pm
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 464 times

Gulp sandworm deal online...

Post by Carpkiller »

Hiya.

Amazon has the 6 inch gulp sandworms in camo, on sale for $5.54 per pack. Assuming these are standard packages, with 10 sandworms per.....

That works out to 9.233333 cents per two inch chunk. \

As opposed to 33 cents each if you buy a pack of 2 inch sandworms for $7.99.

I ordered some...I'll post when they get here to make sure these aren't some "promotional pack" deal with fewer worms per package.
I went to Balboa Island and laid in the sand,
I may be ugly as hell but at least now I'm tan....
User avatar
Gotfish?
Extreme Angler
Posts: 806
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:43 pm
Has thanked: 1005 times
Been thanked: 647 times

Re: Gulp sandworm deal online...

Post by Gotfish? »

Assuming 2 bonefish per 2" worm, that is 4.6 cents per bonefish. Not bad.
Carpkiller
Extreme Angler
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:10 pm
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 464 times

Re: Gulp sandworm deal online...

Post by Carpkiller »

Yeah...all I gotta do is have you or Reid find the school for me... Then IT'S ON. FYI, I am in search of the funky ultrafine wire ewg hooks a bought a while back...they'd be perfect for dropshotting the sandworms to make 'em a bit more weedless...they're around here somewhere.
I went to Balboa Island and laid in the sand,
I may be ugly as hell but at least now I'm tan....
User avatar
Gotfish?
Extreme Angler
Posts: 806
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:43 pm
Has thanked: 1005 times
Been thanked: 647 times

Re: Gulp sandworm deal online...

Post by Gotfish? »

I was using these hooks: https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Trapper ... html?gQT=1

Although not meant for weedless Texas rigging, that is what I did. Looked ugly but the fish did not care.
Carpkiller
Extreme Angler
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:10 pm
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 464 times

Re: Gulp sandworm deal online...

Post by Carpkiller »

Deal confirmed.
20250813_191029[1].jpg

Gulp 6 inch sandworms. On Amazon right now. 10 per pack. $5.50 per pack.

I do not see an end date on this deal; suspect they're moving out older stock. Don't delay! Buy today!

These are known as "fish crack" for a reason.
I went to Balboa Island and laid in the sand,
I may be ugly as hell but at least now I'm tan....
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest