ivermectin... WE TOLD YOU SO!

Discussions not related to fishing.
camobass
Extreme Angler

Re: ivermectin... WE TOLD YOU SO!

Post by camobass »

Just like the masks, if you want to wear one, who cares. Where one just don’t push it on others

If you want to live off fact-check.org, live off it, don’t force it on others.

I’d hate to see the google search history
Jesus is The Way, The Truth and The Life
otaymichael
Mega Pro Angler

Post by otaymichael »

I"m sure the 'fact liars', I mean 'fact checkers' would say there is no Biden crime family too!

Insert folks laughing so hard on the floor in the thousands here!
bassman
Global Moderator

Post by bassman »

No politics here please.
It’s ok to discuss the topic but when it’s about insulting other forum members you won’t win.
otaymichael
Mega Pro Angler

Post by otaymichael »

Read it (listen) and weep...

The Science Is Settled; Slave Masks Were Poisoning Us

https://rumble.com/v3t4jeh-the-science- ... ng-us.html
Gotfish?
Extreme Angler

Post by Gotfish? »

otaymichael wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:26 pm Read it (listen) and weep...

The Science Is Settled; Slave Masks Were Poisoning Us

https://rumble.com/v3t4jeh-the-science- ... ng-us.html
Cool, the site has links for gold at rip off prices and pillows from a guy being sued for >2 billion dollars for spreading malicious misinformation.

Can't find anything in print about masks that references scientific, peer reviewed papers, just a misinformation video?

In print with references: https://www.factcheck.org/2021/08/scich ... ace-masks/ Warning: uses a lot of big words.
HookEmDanO
Pro Angler

Post by HookEmDanO »

"fact" check dot org
lol.gif
otaymichael
Mega Pro Angler

Post by otaymichael »

Did you like the fact that still born deaths were way up, three fold, in counltries with mask mandates, but they weren't up in Sweden or Switzerland, which remained maskless, one little bit?
camobass
Extreme Angler

Post by camobass »

We know The Truth. This guy knows the “facts”
professionull
Mega Pro Angler

Post by professionull »

I think the lack of oxygen being supplied to his brain and the darkness he lives in has a bigger impact on his IQ to all subjects than he can tell. There isn't a procedure to remove head from ass because that's where it will always revert to. Medical practices have to draw a line somewhere
Gotfish?
Extreme Angler

Post by Gotfish? »

otaymichael wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:23 pm Did you like the fact that still born deaths were way up, three fold, in counltries with mask mandates, but they weren't up in Sweden or Switzerland, which remained maskless, one little bit?
Still can't provide an argument in print with citations? How do you know the guy isn't outright lying? Or he is a gullible idiot who repeats nonsense without any sort of analysis? Happens all the time.

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2 ... -problems/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... aring-rai/

Is there some reason you like to post nonsense without even the simplest fact check?
Gotfish?
Extreme Angler

Post by Gotfish? »

For those in the Lounge that prefer Covid posts free of factual basis:

Why bother with masks, vaccines or Ivermectin when there are lots of time proven home remedies?

1. Bleach: been used for decades, kills everything. There are people who swear by it as a cure all for about any malady. https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-famil ... =103792447
2. Bleach too newfangled for you? Want something organic, less expensive that you can make yourself at home? https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2 ... -antidote/
Note that this has been used for centuries, doesn't get any more proven than that. Some folks even use it as a poison oak cure, some even bathe in it but you will need a bigger supply if you want to do that. https://www.almanac.com/poison-ivy-iden ... ivy-rashes . Camobass claims he has tried all the poison oak treatments so maybe he can share his experience with that.
3. For those who prefer better living thru electricity, there is always the hair dryer treatment. https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... ENEWS00001 Question for the medical experts in the Lounge: ever tried this for diarrhea? Asking for a friend.
Gotfish?
Extreme Angler

Post by Gotfish? »

professionull wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:47 pm I think the lack of oxygen being supplied to his brain and the darkness he lives in has a bigger impact on his IQ to all subjects than he can tell. There isn't a procedure to remove head from ass because that's where it will always revert to. Medical practices have to draw a line somewhere
Ad hominem attacks the best you can do?
HookEmDanO
Pro Angler

Post by HookEmDanO »

Gotfish? wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:23 pm
Still can't provide an argument in print with citations? How do you know the guy isn't outright lying? Or he is a gullible idiot who repeats nonsense without any sort of analysis? Happens all the time.

you talking about most of your posts, correct

HookEmDanO
Pro Angler

Post by HookEmDanO »

Gotfish? wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:41 pm For those in the Lounge that prefer Covid posts free of factual basis:

Why bother with masks, vaccines or Ivermectin when there are lots of time proven home remedies?
you still wearing the mask ?

you still doing the vax ?

let me guess...wearing the mask while getting the vax
professionull
Mega Pro Angler

Post by professionull »

Gotfish? wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:42 pm
Ad hominem attacks the best you can do?
There really is no need to get any deeper since he wouldn't understand. Have to keep it on a 5th grade reading level.
sawheeler52
Angler

Post by sawheeler52 »

otaymichael wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:17 pm Hey SHEEP...

Get the jab.
We know what’s best.
Apparently not exactly.

Official data released by Canada’s government shows that 74% of triple-vaxxed Canadians now have Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS).

Compared to the natural immune system of their unvaccinated counterparts, the data reveals that the double-vaccinated population across Canada has now lost on average 74% of their immune system capability.

The triple-vaccinated population across Canada has now lost on average 73% of their immune system capability.

So much damage has now been done that the figures show the double vaccinated population are on average 3.8 times more likely to be infected with Covid-19 and 3.3 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than the unvaccinated population, The Exposé reports.

But it’s even worse for the triple-vaccinated population in terms of their risk of death.

The official figures show that they are on average 3.7 times more likely to be infected with Covid-19 but 5.1 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than the unvaccinated population.

These figures therefore suggest that both the double and triple-vaccinated population in Canada have now had so much damage caused to their immune systems by the Covid-19 injections that they have now developed Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
Michael,
Interesting.
For my broader understanding, are you able to provide direction to "the Expose?" I am interested.
If I could add something to the conversation from someone who manufactured biopharmaceuticals (mostly cancer indications), pharmaceuticals and vaccines for 25+ years and sat across the table from the FDA inspectors:
1. All vaccines lose efficacy over time. All of them. Yearly flu shots?
2. Though I can't see in your post, (apologies if I may have missed it) over what time period the data are based on; I can offer that a 70% loss is nothing other than typical. I'm guessing the data presented may cover around over a couple years. It is not unique to Covid preventives or interventions.
3. Re: 'double or triple vaccinated folks being more likely to be infected...'. This seems to me as can't be true (could be wrong) Vaccinations and infection rates are simply not related. Infection rates are mostly impacted by personal environmental (open v. closed spaces, masked in closed spaces, and a whole bunch of other stuff.) The mNRA vaccines were designed to reduced infected symptoms, not prevent infection.
One thing I'm confused on, not thoroughly yet digesting this thread, is the general support of Ivermectin as a vaccine (preventive) or a therapeutic (for those infected)?
Tight lines always,
Stephen
camobass
Extreme Angler

Post by camobass »

This is all you need to know and a link for the link master….

The pharmaceutical industry continues to grow rapidly and was valued at a remarkable US$1.48 trillion in 2022. Despite disruptions caused by the Covid-19 pandemic in recent years, pharmaceutical companies have remained agile

https://www.proclinical.com/blogs/2023- ... ed%20agile.

Trust the Greed, they definitely have your best interest in mind.
Gotfish?
Extreme Angler

Post by Gotfish? »

sawheeler52 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:14 pm

Get the jab.
We know what’s best.
Apparently not exactly.

Official data released by Canada’s government shows that 74% of triple-vaxxed Canadians now have Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS).

Compared to the natural immune system of their unvaccinated counterparts, the data reveals that the double-vaccinated population across Canada has now lost on average 74% of their immune system capability.

The triple-vaccinated population across Canada has now lost on average 73% of their immune system capability.

So much damage has now been done that the figures show the double vaccinated population are on average 3.8 times more likely to be infected with Covid-19 and 3.3 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than the unvaccinated population, The Exposé reports.

But it’s even worse for the triple-vaccinated population in terms of their risk of death.

The official figures show that they are on average 3.7 times more likely to be infected with Covid-19 but 5.1 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than the unvaccinated population.

These figures therefore suggest that both the double and triple-vaccinated population in Canada have now had so much damage caused to their immune systems by the Covid-19 injections that they have now developed Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
Michael,
Interesting.
For my broader understanding, are you able to provide direction to "the Expose?" I am interested.
If I could add something to the conversation from someone who manufactured biopharmaceuticals (mostly cancer indications), pharmaceuticals and vaccines for 25+ years and sat across the table from the FDA inspectors:
2. Though I can't see in your post, (apologies if I may have missed it) over what time period the data are based on; I can offer that a 70% loss is nothing other than typical. I'm guessing the data presented may cover around over a couple years. It is not unique to Covid preventives or interventions.
3. Re: 'double or triple vaccinated folks being more likely to be infected...'. This seems to me as can't be true (could be wrong) Vaccinations and infection rates are simply not related. Infection rates are mostly impacted by personal environmental (open v. closed spaces, masked in closed spaces, and a whole bunch of other stuff.) The mNRA vaccines were designed to reduced infected symptoms, not prevent infection.
One thing I'm confused on, not thoroughly yet digesting this thread, is the general support of Ivermectin as a vaccine (preventive) or a therapeutic (for those infected)?
Tight lines always,
Stephen
Good luck in getting any kind of factual answers to your questions from most of those in the Lounge.

As far as infection rates and vaccinations, if the data is not stratified by age, it can appear that getting vaccinated increases risk of infection, hospitalization or death simply because people at high risk (elderly and immunocompromised) have higher vaccination rates. In reality, vaccination significantly reduces the likelihood of infection (if within 6 months) and less so if further out. Covid has become so widespread and most people (at least 98% have antibodies) have some degree of immunity so most don't bother reporting infections anyhow. And you are right, infections are strongly affected by personal environmental practice.

An example of how much difference in statistics stratifying by age makes is at https://www.covid-datascience.com/post/ ... vaccinated .

More: https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/16/health/b ... index.html

If you don't like being sick, aren't terrified of shots (nearly painless anyhow), aren't strongly susceptible to the nocebo effect and don't fall for misinformation, then get boosters every 6-12 months.

You are spot on that COVID looks more like the flu in that most survive (on average over time, death rate is higher) and periodic vaccination is a good idea as immunity wanes and the virus mutates.
HookEmDanO
Pro Angler

Post by HookEmDanO »

a cnn link
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
sawheeler52
Angler

Post by sawheeler52 »

Gotfish? wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:08 pm
sawheeler52 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:14 pm

Get the jab.
We know what’s best.
Apparently not exactly.

Michael,
Interesting.
Tight lines always,
Stephen
Good luck in getting any kind of factual answers to your questions from most of those in the Lounge.

As far as infection rates and vaccinations, if the data is not stratified by age, it can appear that getting vaccinated increases risk of infection, hospitalization or death simply because people at high risk (elderly and immunocompromised) have higher vaccination rates. In reality, vaccination significantly reduces the likelihood of infection (if within 6 months) and less so if further out. Covid has become so widespread and most people (at least 98% have antibodies) have some degree of immunity so most don't bother reporting infections anyhow. And you are right, infections are strongly affected by personal environmental practice.

An example of how much difference in statistics stratifying by age makes is at https://www.covid-datascience.com/post/ ... vaccinated .

More: https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/16/health/b ... index.html

If you don't like being sick, aren't terrified of shots (nearly painless anyhow), aren't strongly susceptible to the nocebo effect and don't fall for misinformation, then get boosters every 6-12 months.

You are spot on that COVID looks more like the flu in that most survive (on average over time, death rate is higher) and periodic vaccination is a good idea as immunity wanes and the virus mutates.
I see what you mean by "Good luck..."
I found the CDC study information your CNN link provided quite useful.
It's in the form I am used to reading.
More folks should digest some science.
Yea, right?