ivermectin... WE TOLD YOU SO!

Discussions not related to fishing.
HookEmDanO
Pro Angler

Re: ivermectin... WE TOLD YOU SO!

Post by HookEmDanO »

who cares what ya use...covid is nothing but another type of flu...

sometimes its sooooooooooooooooo bad ya have to be tested to know ya have it

your brain has been invaded with those parasites
sdjiricek
Angler

Post by sdjiricek »

I look at it like this. If I was laying in a bed drowning in my own body fluids, infected with Covid19, would I want them to use a time tested and safe drug that had shown some promise (Ivermectin) OR would I side with partisan government hacks whose jobs and careers hung on agreeing with those in power who simply said no because they hated the incumbent presidents mention of said drug. Pretty fkn simple choice!
camobass
Extreme Angler

Post by camobass »

I was beginning to lose hope there weren’t many others on here with critical thinking skills.

Be prepared for more links
Jesus is The Way, The Truth and The Life
Gotfish?
Extreme Angler

Post by Gotfish? »

Great info for Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine fans. Have doctors refused to prescribe these to you, saying they are worthless? Do you suspect they think you are nuts but are too polite to say so? Or maybe you just don't trust anyone with a medical degree to make your health decisions? America's Frontline Doctors to the rescue!

https://time.com/6092368/americas-front ... formation/

Of course, like every organization, they have a few problems.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7vqwm/ ... imone-gold

Got $$? You can get Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.
Gotfish?
Extreme Angler

Post by Gotfish? »

HookEmDanO wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:49 am who cares what ya use...covid is nothing but another type of flu...

1,144,539 have died from COVID in the US. Flu deaths are typically 30k per year. What difference is a factor of >33X between sdfish members anyhow?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/112 ... number-us/

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracke ... acker-home
Gotfish?
Extreme Angler

Post by Gotfish? »

HookEmDanO wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:29 am A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33278625/

Conclusions: Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34145166/

damn conspiracy website

"factchecking" is a means to stop the truth from getting out

some here cant handle the truth ^
I love your response that ""factchecking" is a means to stop the truth from getting out". Like Steven Colbert:

I'm not a fan of the facts. Facts change; my opinion never does.

I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are.

It is a well known fact that reality has liberal bias.

More at https://www.azquotes.com/author/3075-St ... olbert?p=2
otaymichael
Mega Pro Angler

Post by otaymichael »

Colbert is an idiot.

Facts are, ivermectin worked, but did not make Fauci, or his lib buddies, $$$.
HookEmDanO
Pro Angler

Post by HookEmDanO »

Gotfish? wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:26 pm
HookEmDanO wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:49 am who cares what ya use...covid is nothing but another type of flu...

1,144,539 have died from COVID in the US. Flu deaths are typically 30k per year. What difference is a factor of >33X between sdfish members anyhow?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/112 ... number-us/

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracke ... acker-home

I wonder what happened to all those flu deaths? oh thats right they counted flu as covid...hell, they counted everything as covid

cancer, yep covid...heart attack, yep ...covid...any death, yep...covid

HookEmDanO
Pro Angler

Post by HookEmDanO »

Gotfish? wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:16 pm
HookEmDanO wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:29 am A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33278625/

Conclusions: Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34145166/

damn conspiracy website

"factchecking" is a means to stop the truth from getting out

some here cant handle the truth ^
I love your response that ""factchecking" is a means to stop the truth from getting out". Like Steven Colbert:

I'm not a fan of the facts. Facts change; my opinion never does.

I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are.

It is a well known fact that reality has liberal bias.

More at https://www.azquotes.com/author/3075-St ... olbert?p=2
you have NO original thoughts...you are nothing without a link

otaymichael
Mega Pro Angler

Post by otaymichael »

Hey SHEEP...

Get the jab.
We know what’s best.
Apparently not exactly.

Official data released by Canada’s government shows that 74% of triple-vaxxed Canadians now have Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS).

Compared to the natural immune system of their unvaccinated counterparts, the data reveals that the double-vaccinated population across Canada has now lost on average 74% of their immune system capability.

The triple-vaccinated population across Canada has now lost on average 73% of their immune system capability.

So much damage has now been done that the figures show the double vaccinated population are on average 3.8 times more likely to be infected with Covid-19 and 3.3 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than the unvaccinated population, The Exposé reports.

But it’s even worse for the triple-vaccinated population in terms of their risk of death.

The official figures show that they are on average 3.7 times more likely to be infected with Covid-19 but 5.1 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than the unvaccinated population.

These figures therefore suggest that both the double and triple-vaccinated population in Canada have now had so much damage caused to their immune systems by the Covid-19 injections that they have now developed Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
camobass
Extreme Angler

Post by camobass »

Sounds like the plan is working
sdjiricek
Angler

Post by sdjiricek »

Sounds like GOTFISh has some skin in the game for the vaccine. It's a proven fact that numbers were falsified on COVID deaths. Deaths from Covid Vs. Deaths with Covid. In addition to that, monetary incentives for hospitals to treat Covid. Lots of wealth redistribution going on with peoples taxes. typical government bullshii
Gotfish?
Extreme Angler

Post by Gotfish? »

Even better news for the conspiracy theorists that love Ivermectin. If you get cancer, there are gobs of "alternate medicine" treatments.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_u ... treatments

My favorite is aromatherapy. If some pleasant smelling scents can kill cancer, imagine what catfish stink bait could do.

Of course, the detractors against medical science have no links to facts to present. Or if they did have links, it would be to misinformation sites. But why pay a doctor for medical advice when you can get it for free from a conspiracy website?
camobass
Extreme Angler

Post by camobass »

HookEmDanO
Pro Angler

Post by HookEmDanO »

velcro shoe.JPG
sdjiricek
Angler

Post by sdjiricek »

Some definite cognitive dissonance going on with this guy..... Touts science and our lack of scholarly referrals but he himself takes and shills for an untested, unproven, experimental vaccine, that lacked these very same scholarly referrals, while denouncing time proven, tested and harmless therapeutics.
otaymichael
Mega Pro Angler

Post by otaymichael »

sdjiricek wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:59 am Some definite cognitive dissonance going on with this guy..... Touts science and our lack of scholarly referrals but he himself takes and shills for an untested, unproven, experimental vaccine, that lacked these very same scholarly referrals, while denouncing time proven, tested and harmless therapeutics.
Nice, and proper, analysis.

378369851_889595835870984_3312831425636125642_n.jpg
Gotfish?
Extreme Angler

Post by Gotfish? »

If only factchecking actually did shut people up. If someone's opinions are based on emotion and not on facts and reason, all that factchecking does is get them worked up as can be seen by the posts.

Can't fight emotion with facts but you can point out misinformation to those who are reasonable. For those spreaders of misinformation, go ahead and stick with your time proven quack remedies. Who needs doctors after all? More Colbert for the factchecking haters:

Facts matter not at all. Perception is everything. It's certainty.

Keep your facts, I'm going with the truth.

Stephen Colbert

Got facts? Or just repeating misinformation?
camobass
Extreme Angler

Post by camobass »

Again. Who’s behind the fact checkers? I’m sure there were many people on the koolaid like yourself when nazi Germany were blowing all the “facts” over the loudspeakers leading up to WW2. Germans who worked, played and broke bread with their Jewish friends prior to being brain washed with the “facts”. You would do really well in a communist country where “they” tell you all the “facts” on how to live. Wake up dude. You really think those entities behind the keyboards funded by who knows who are giving you 100% truth and have your personal best interests in mind?! Hook, line and sinker
HookEmDanO
Pro Angler

Post by HookEmDanO »

camobass wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:37 pm Again. Who’s behind the fact checkers? I’m sure there were many people on the koolaid like yourself when nazi Germany were blowing all the “facts” over the loudspeakers leading up to WW2. Germans who worked, played and broke bread with their Jewish friends prior to being brain washed with the “facts”. You would do really well in a communist country where “they” tell you all the “facts” on how to live. Wake up dude. You really think those entities behind the keyboards funded by who knows who are giving you 100% truth and have your personal best interests in mind?! Hook, line and sinker
he has NO idea what facts are...google tells him what the "facts" are

his brain has been invaded with those parasites