Page 1 of 1
California can't be far behind...
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2026 11:49 am
by Mcfish
Re: California can't be far behind...
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2026 3:40 pm
by kastmaster
I'd like to see them try to stop the tribes in any state from salmon fishing. This will never happen. I can imagine the Supreme Court getting the case:
Justice Barrett: "The precedent would need to also apply to all vehicular activity, as rabbits, deer, insects, frogs, etc. are also subject to unnecessary roadkill, often without a permit."
Re: California can't be far behind...
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2026 9:06 pm
by monstahfish
This is going nowhere. That being said, if this supreme court got the case, they might uphold it if it means their billionaire corporate overlords can further control the food system.
Re: California can't be far behind...
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2026 11:34 am
by Brian D
its click bait. Ignore.
Re: California can't be far behind...
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2026 8:57 am
by DarkShadow
Brian D wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2026 11:34 am
its click bait. Ignore.
Exactly.
I'd be more worried about the price of groceries and gas right now.