CAMPGROUND 4 MILES FROM THE BARRETT ENTRANCE!

Talk about fishing one of the country's premier bass fisheries, Barrett Lake.
tam_iam
Angler

CAMPGROUND 4 MILES FROM THE BARRETT ENTRANCE!

Post by tam_iam »

Dear Fishing Enthusiasts,

On behalf of the Skyline Ranch RV & Campground, I extend a warm invitation to all the passionate fishermen and women who have reservations for a fishing expedition at Barrett Lake. As an avid fishing enthusiast myself, I understand the thrill and joy that comes with reeling in the perfect catch.

At Skyline Ranch, we take great pride in managing a campground that caters to the needs of fishing enthusiasts like you. Our location is truly a dream come true for anglers, as we are conveniently situated a mere 4 miles away from Barrett Lake entrance. This proximity ensures that you can make the most of your fishing adventure by camping with us the night before, allowing for an early morning departure.

Imagine the excitement of waking up in the heart of nature, surrounded by fellow fishing enthusiasts who share your passion. As the sun begins to rise, you'll find yourself gearing up and preparing to embark on an unforgettable day of fishing at Barrett Lake.

Our campground offers a range of amenities designed to enhance your camping experience. From spacious campsites to clean restrooms and hot showers, we prioritize your comfort during your stay. Whether you're bringing your own RV or prefer to camp in a tent, we have the facilities to accommodate your needs. Additionally, our communal fire pit serves as a gathering point where you can swap fishing stories and tips with fellow campers.

Barrett Lake is renowned for its abundant fish population and stunning natural beauty. It promises an angling experience like no other, and we are thrilled to be just a stone's throw away from this angler's paradise. By camping at Skyline Ranch, you'll have the advantage of an early start, increasing your chances of landing the catch of a lifetime.

To ensure you secure your camping spot, please contact us at (858) 261-4955

We eagerly await your arrival at Skyline Ranch RV & Campground, where fishing enthusiasts come together to share their passion and create lifelong memories. Get ready to cast your lines and experience the thrill of fishing in one of the most picturesque locations around.

Tight lines!

Tami Fisher
Manager, Skyline Ranch RV & Campground
Attachments
buscard.jpg
camobass
Extreme Angler

Re: CAMPGROUND 4 MILES FROM THE BARRETT ENTRANCE!

Post by camobass »

If the sun’s rising, you’re too late!
Jesus is The Way, The Truth and The Life
DJ-Sun
Angler

Post by DJ-Sun »

I usually leave my house in Pasadena around 2:00 am to arrive at Barrett around 4:30am. Last year, for one of our trips, we drove down the evening before and pitched a tent at Skyline Ranch. It was easy, really nice, quiet, inexpensive, like 5 minutes from Barrett, had an excellent clean bathroom - and that extra 2.5 hours of sleep made a huge difference on the water the next day! I would highly recommend it for all the Barrett junkies coming from a distance.
Rude Baits
Angler

Post by Rude Baits »

While I drive in now, I have stayed here in the past to camp and fish Barrett and this place is legit. Close proximity to the lake, clean facilities and a nice atmosphere. Might just have to plan another camping trip here around a Barrett reservation.
Seaway
Angler

Post by Seaway »

Stayed 3 nights .. super close to the gate. Nice campground.. worked out great.. Thanks
Dannicus
Mega Pro Angler

Post by Dannicus »

I have camped there. Good people, cool place.