Crappietop, Tenn.
-
Fishtricks
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:16 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 570 times
-
benvaaj
- Angler
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 11:27 pm
- Location: San Diego
-
Carpkiller
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:10 pm
- Has thanked: 147 times
- Been thanked: 463 times
Re: Crappietop, Tenn.
Revenooers always asking...
I went to Balboa Island and laid in the sand,
I may be ugly as hell but at least now I'm tan....
I may be ugly as hell but at least now I'm tan....
- Pourboy
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 605
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:20 pm
- Has thanked: 1365 times
- Been thanked: 1022 times
Re: Crappietop, Tenn.
Wow! Amazing fish! That is a serious crappie! And a great bass. Thanks for sharing. Keep em' drooling!
- Fisheromen
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 411
- Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:53 pm
- Location: Ramona
- Has thanked: 98 times
- Been thanked: 481 times
- Str8t Slabaronies
- Pro Angler
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:56 am
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 197 times
-
Fishtricks
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:16 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 570 times
Re: Crappietop, Tenn.
Yeah pretty cool to get a new PB. ate it on the sink.
Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest