Boaters NEEDED for Juniors Tournament!

Largemouth, smallmouth, or striped bass...talk about bass fishing specific topics here.
BassbruiserDylan
Angler

Boaters NEEDED for Juniors Tournament!

Post by BassbruiserDylan »

If you’re on facebook, you may have heard of the club that i am apart of called: So Cal Jr Bass Anglers. If you haven’t, it is a 40 kid club, ages range from 11-18. What we do is we have one tournament a month at one of the local lakes. And each kid gets paired with a boater and another angler. And it’s not a team style event as the anglers split the livewell. Our next Touney is this Saturday at San Vicente. But here is the problem. There is a decently sized tourney at el cap the same day and we will lose a lot of our usual boaters. We currently only have 6 boaters for this weekend. But we need 13 more. You do not have to pay a penny. There is free food afterwards and you are able to fish! Your fish do not count though obviously. Below I’ll leave our club directors contact Info. Or you can find it on the Facebook page. Just shoot him a text and he will be happy to have you.
If you would like to help, it would be absolutely amazing. Our event may get canceled due to the lack of boaters. Thanks in advance!

Contact info:
Sean Howarter
+1 (619) 889-1272

Facebook: SoCal Jr. Bass Anglers
1Fishdude
Angler

Re: Boaters NEEDED for Juniors Tournament!

Post by 1Fishdude »

Sounds like a great cause I'll help with my boat just pm me
BassbruiserDylan
Angler

1Fishdude wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:13 am Sounds like a great cause I'll help with my boat just pm me
Pm sent!
CaptJamesNelson
Angler

Post by CaptJamesNelson »

Following. As of right now, I am not booked. I may not be able to commit until later in the week, though.
Many Blessings,
James
BassbruiserDylan
Angler

CaptJamesNelson wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:24 pm Following. As of right now, I am not booked. I may not be able to commit until later in the week, though.
Awesome. If you are able, you can text me at 858-525-1582