Pelican Catch 100 Kayak (SOLD)

Buy and sell kayaks, float tubes, and all associated accessories and equipment.
VinnyBass
Extreme Angler

Pelican Catch 100 Kayak (SOLD)

Post by VinnyBass »

Pelican Catch Classic 100 Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak SOLD
stock pic.jpg
The PELICAN CATCH 100 fishing kayak is ideal for the smaller angler looking for a
lightweight, easy-to-store kayak. With maximum weight capacity of 350 lb, this sit-on-top kayak features
the convenient Ergocast Classic dual position seating system.Lightweight: Made of an exceptionally durable
high molecular weight polyethylene, Pelican kayaks require less materials to be built.
At 10 ft and 58 lbs with ergonomic carrying handles, this fishing kayak is easy to transport. Ergocast Classic
seating system offers 2 choices of position for custom comfort.

This kayak is only one year's old and other than the usual wear and tear and some scratches
on the bottom as all kayak fishermen know, it is in very, very good condition. I added a removable
skeg and created a lift assist to help you get up from the seat. I also bought a seat cushion recently that
I will Include which raises you up a little higher and provides more seat comfort. I also will toss in 2 roto grips.
Anyway who has bought things from me before knows that I am very fair on the prices I sell
things(and sometimes even too crazy), but that is where you benefit. Again, this kayak is only one
year's old and has always been stored out of the sun and elements.

I paid $642.43 for the kayak only(not including the added items) and I am asking $375 for it which
I feel is very fair price. Just in time for summer :-)

One Year ago..
one year ago.jpeg
Now
Now.jpg
IMG_2097.jpg
IMG_2098.jpg
Rod holders and storage
rod holders and storage.jpg
Removable skeg
skeg.jpeg
IMG_2104.jpg
Adjustable seat with seat cushion