Barracuda in Spanish landing. I fixed my float tube in beach and Karen called police

Float tubes are a convenient and affordable way to get on the water, and finally get to those fish that you can't reach from shore. Discuss float tubes, outfitting float tubes for fishing, and float tube fishing.
Jc153fishing
Pro Angler

Barracuda in Spanish landing. I fixed my float tube in beach and Karen called police

Post by Jc153fishing »

[media] pesca de barracuda y cabrillas--se me poncho el PATO y karen llama a la policia)--FLOAT TUBE FISHING
[/media]
OOlicon
Pro Angler

Re: Barracuda in Spanish landing. I fixed my float tube in beach and Karen called police

Post by OOlicon »

Wow, the HOA giving you grief!

Interesting how he never asked for your military ID. Should call Bill the Lawman to recite the California Constitution to them.
Jc153fishing
Pro Angler

Re: Barracuda in Spanish landing. I fixed my float tube in beach and Karen called police

Post by Jc153fishing »

I know dude.this guy was so mad and angry you can tell the is bored on is job . He definitely needs some action lol 😆
HookEmDanO
Pro Angler

Post by HookEmDanO »

OOlicon wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:24 am Wow, the HOA giving you grief!

Interesting how he never asked for your military ID. Should call Bill the Lawman to recite the California Constitution to them.

I miss Lawman
Nute
Angler

Post by Nute »

HookEmDanO wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:12 pm
OOlicon wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:24 am Wow, the HOA giving you grief!

I miss Lawman
Me too...
Carpkiller
Extreme Angler

Post by Carpkiller »

"Comes mierde, pendejo!"
You're below the high tide mark. You're not trespassing.
I'll pretend my tube's not sinking
'Cause I'm the king of wishful thinking....
Jc153fishing
Pro Angler

Post by Jc153fishing »

I know due .. this guy was so mad and probably bored in is job .. I wish someone can analyze this video 😆