Page 2 of 2

Re: San V launch ramp

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 6:58 pm
by VinnyBass
Dont forget….No politics
(don’t blame the messenger) :-)

Re: San V launch ramp

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:15 am
by DarkShadow
Won’t matter anyway when all the water is evaporated from the nuke.

Re: San V launch ramp

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 5:45 am
by camobass
Kenroe wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:14 am
camobass wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:58 pm Feel for you guys. One of the reasons I ditched the state. Plenty of water, 24 hour lakes, amazing hunting, fishing, constitutional carry and freedom.
What state?
I have property in Rapid City, SD & they have most to all of the items you mentioned & it's s red state too!
Seriously thinking of relocating there.
Missouri! Been in east county SD my whole life. Never thought I’d leave. Wish I did it sooner

Re: San V launch ramp

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 5:47 am
by camobass
Dfishin wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 3:02 pm This could go Political! :-o
It’s already political. You guys are talking city and water levels. Unfortunately, fishing in Ca IS political whether you like it or not.

Re: San V launch ramp

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 5:48 am
by camobass
VinnyBass wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 6:58 pm Dont forget….No politics
(don’t blame the messenger) :-)
Sir, yes sir

Re: San V launch ramp

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 7:48 am
by VinnyBass
camobass wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 5:48 am
VinnyBass wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 6:58 pm Dont forget….No politics
(don’t blame the messenger) :-)
Sir, yes sir
Just like old times...ha ha.
Hope all is going well for you. :-)

Re: San V launch ramp

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 8:23 am
by camobass
Vinny, you’re slipping. I see politics in other topics/posts on here. I guess it’s ok though if it’s coming from one viewpoint and not the other… just like it always has been, just like old times