[$4900] Old Town AutoPilot 136 Fishing Kayak + Trailer + Battery + FishFinder

Buy and sell kayaks, float tubes, and all associated accessories and equipment.
twiggen
Angler

[$4900] Old Town AutoPilot 136 Fishing Kayak + Trailer + Battery + FishFinder

Post by twiggen »

I'm selling my Old Town AutoPilot 136 fishing kayak, in perfect condition plus all accessories for $4,900. I bought it in October of 2021 and it has always been kept in my garage, never stored outside.

It is the perfect fishing vessel for solo fishing in the bay and lakes and I have had so many amazing mornings on it. It also fits two people with a seat in the back and handles the weight no problem. The Minn Kota autopilot motor with spot lock means that you never need an anchor and can hold your position in even the strongest of tides, and that feature alone has caught me so much more fish. You can stand up on it with absolutely no fear of tipping and get to destinations at a consistent speed of 4.5mph. The battery I have lasts me more than 8h on the water. The all-aluminum trailer is fully rated for saltwater use and is incredibly lightweight and strong.

I am very sad to let this go but I simply don't use it enough these days to justify keeping it.

The bundle includes the following accessories:
- AmpedOutdoors 80Ah Lithium Ion Battery w/ 10Ah Fast Charger ($600)
- Malone EcoLight Sport Aluminum Trailer ($1400)
- Garmin Striker Vivid 4cv Fishfinder w/ Transducer ($180)
- Nocqua 4.4Ah Lithium Battery ($120)

I also still have the proof of purchase, warranty, and receipts for all items. Everything here is worth around $7.5k including tax so this is a pretty solid deal if you're looking for the ultimate all-in-one fishing solution.

*** PHOTOS LINK ****
https://photos.app.goo.gl/oERwD6eptfzzM3nNA
Attachments
IMG_5865.jpeg