Amish and vaccinations

Discussions not related to fishing.
otaymichael
Mega Pro Angler

Amish and vaccinations

Post by otaymichael »

Ask yourself why there is no autism, ADD, autoimmune disease found in Amish people who DO NOT VACCINATE their children.

Then ask yourself why the government has been studying this for decades, but HAS NOT published their findings?

Short video:
camobass
Extreme Angler

Re: Amish and vaccinations

Post by camobass »

Waiting for the misinformation links Michael, hang tite because I can’t think for myself without them. Gotlinks? Where you at, we need you.
Jesus is The Way, The Truth and The Life
TaBASSco
Pro Angler

Post by TaBASSco »

camobass wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:13 pm Waiting for the misinformation links Michael, hang tite because I can’t think for myself without them. Gotlinks? Where you at, we need you.
He certainly reminds me of somebody else from the old web. I haven't seen their name here yet, and i don't care if i never do, so let's not speak that name and invoke it's presence, since it's pretty obvious that we have a doppleganger already. :shock:
Never butt heads with buttheads.
camobass
Extreme Angler

Post by camobass »

If you’re thinking of dm3, it’s the same guy. I can’t think of anyone else who has bombarded each post with multiple links although there was definitely some “comedians” with very similar worldviews.
HookEmDanO
Pro Angler

Post by HookEmDanO »

doppleganger.jpg
TaBASSco
Pro Angler

Post by TaBASSco »

camobass wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:28 pm If you’re thinking of dm3, it’s the same guy. I can’t think of anyone else who has bombarded each post with multiple links although there was definitely some “comedians” with very similar worldviews.
That's what I was afraid of. Well, you know what to do with a narcissist, don't argue with them and just ignore their posts.
camobass
Extreme Angler

Post by camobass »

You’re right. It’s like the big red button that says don’t push though…haha
TaBASSco
Pro Angler

Post by TaBASSco »

camobass wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:57 pm You’re right. It’s like the big red button that says don’t push though…haha
People don't understand about narcissistic personality disorder. They think that they can have normal discourse with a narcissist, because they assume that their logic will make a narcissist see their point of view, but it will NEVER happen. The narcissist 's learning curve for empathy, being able to understand other people's situation or point of view stops at about three years old. After that, they grow up being an emotional toddler that has a need for control, validation from others around them, and manipulation of all that they encounter. They do not pay attention to what you think, and never have remorse or apologize for being wrong, because in their mind they never are. They are very insecure and unhappy, and the only way that they get any relief for their fragile, under developed ego, is to suck all the energy out of everybody that they can, in the form of devaluing you humanity. They love to do this with the people that are closest to them, and if they can't get narcissistic supply from them, they love to get on forums, especially ones like Quora. There, the narcissist can randomly argue to his heart's content, squeeing and boasting about his 1000 followers that he fantasizes are adoring him. That fits ol' DMzero to a tee. The narcissist lives behind a mask of lies. Please don't feed the narcissist. They always grow up to be Bill Gates or Anthony Fauci.
Carpkiller
Extreme Angler

Post by Carpkiller »

"Ask yourself why there is no autism, ADD, autoimmune disease found in Amish people who DO NOT VACCINATE their children."

Okay, who says Amish don't vaccinate..and that there is no autism, ADD, blah blah blah?

Just because some knobber said it, doesn't mean you can't google it and check the facts on your own.

faCKtcheCKer....
I'll pretend my tube's not sinking
'Cause I'm the king of wishful thinking....
Gotfish?
Extreme Angler

Post by Gotfish? »

Carpkiller wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:45 pm "Ask yourself why there is no autism, ADD, autoimmune disease found in Amish people who DO NOT VACCINATE their children."

Okay, who says Amish don't vaccinate..and that there is no autism, ADD, blah blah blah?

Just because some knobber said it, doesn't mean you can't google it and check the facts on your own.

faCKtcheCKer....
The idiocracy says it.

Got electrolytes?
camobass
Extreme Angler

Post by camobass »

Just like all Christian’s aren’t true Christian’s, same goes with Amish. Plenty of Amish sneaking into the bars back in the mid west on horse and buggy getting plastered, which is forbidden in their culture. Also including modern technology including medicine or the use of pharmakeia(Greek for pharmacy) the use or the administering of drugs,poisoning, sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it metaph. the deceptions and seductions of idolatry.

So using the word Amish is vague. I imagine there are plenty of “Amish” that get vaccinated. I’ve personally have seen them use electricity in business’ and have asked them “why do you use electricity, I thought you can’t?” Answered by a shrug of the shoulders.
Gotfish?
Extreme Angler

Post by Gotfish? »

Not to disappoint: https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... -baseless/

When people are defensive, angry or resort to insults during a debate, it is because they have emotionally held beliefs but struggle to logically justify them and experience cognitive dissonance as a result.
camobass
Extreme Angler

Post by camobass »

You’ve incriminated yourself by your last post, many times.
HookEmDanO
Pro Angler

Post by HookEmDanO »

capture.jpg
HookEmDanO
Pro Angler

Post by HookEmDanO »

capture.jpg
otaymichael
Mega Pro Angler

Post by otaymichael »

FEATUREDItalian Health Minister Under Investigation for Murder for Concealing COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths

“He knew the shots were killing people and gave orders to local health authorities to conceal deaths and serious side effects.”

“Former Italian Health Minister Roberto Speranza is under investigation for homicide after emails reveal that from the very start of the vaccinations, he knew the shots were killing people and gave orders to local health authorities to conceal deaths and serious side effects in order to reassure Italian citizens of their safety and to not jeopardize the vaccination campaign,”

https://vigilantnews.com/post/italian-h ... ne-deaths/
HookEmDanO
Pro Angler

Post by HookEmDanO »

capture.jpg
Pipster
Angler

Post by Pipster »

I'll just toss this out there. You really can't use Amish or a similar smaller population to prove a medical point. In general they have a very similar genetic makeup.
HookEmDanO
Pro Angler

Post by HookEmDanO »

capture.jpg
HookEmDanO
Pro Angler

Post by HookEmDanO »

capture.jpg