Suicide Fish

Use this forum ONLY for topics that do not fit in any of the other forums below.
bendopolo 44+
Mega Pro Angler

Suicide Fish

Post by bendopolo 44+ »

I just wanted to take a moment to thank “Suicide Fish”. They have saved many a Fisherman’s day. If you hit your favorite Lake and can’t find a bite in all the usual areas, Suicide Fish will maul your offering, three feet from the boat. Suicide Fish will boil in the shallows and make a wake to your lure and eat it. No messing around. Sometimes Suicide Fish will bite on your first cast, possibly screwing up the rest of the day, but you got a Fish and weren’t Skunked! The other day, while working a Kids Fishing Derby, I got an Osprey Eyes’ view of Suicide Trout. There were huge schools swimming about and every once in a while, one would dart out of the crowd and nab a piece of Floating Bait. Suicide Fish! The rest would swim on, then another would dart out and eat a bait. Suicide Fish. I imagine that is what happens when I fish. I get the one that Kamikaze out of the normal group. So I pound the water and hope I get my Lure in front of the closest Suicide Fish. This goes on from December to February when all the love struck Fish come up and Suicide all over the place. That is my jam, an area of hungry horny Fish. Eager to launch on anything. Success. My numbers climb. So, to some it up, Suicide Fish = Good. Fishing all depths, all sizes, both ways = More Suicide Fish. More Suicide Fish = Less Skunk Trips. Thank God for Suicide Fish.