Private Charter Opening Sept 5

Discuss saltwater sportfishing from sport boats, everything from 1/2 day to long range trips with the local sportfishing fleet.
Atticfish
Angler

Private Charter Opening Sept 5

Post by Atticfish »

Anyone interested in a 2-1/2 fishing trip? I have openings on a private charter with the Poseidon at H&M Landing Sept. 5th departing 7:00PM. We are taking 20 max and have a several cancellations from our group. If interested email: theatticaz@gmail.com and I’ll forward all the info and details. Good group of friendly fishermen.
Last edited by Atticfish on Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slater
Pro Angler

Re: Private Charter Opening Sept 5

Post by Slater »

Over the years Ive put a solid group of guys together on my 2 day private charter with Markus on the New Lo Ann...
I suggest you post a "wait list" or "may possibly have a cancelation" post on bloodydecks...
You can somewhat try & weed through who you may or may not want on your trip by using the wait list scenario...
Has always worked for me!
Also I know PLS has done this for me in the past, call the landing & tell them how many spots you need filled & they will open x amount of spots & post it on the website for the open charter going rate, or people interested may be referred to you....
goodluck!
Atticfish
Angler

Post by Atticfish »

Awesome! Thanks Slater for the advice and suggestion. Landing said that is not something they typically due and were not to helpful on that front, however, I will take your advice on the waitlist. Much appreciated.

Best
inthedeep2
Angler

Post by inthedeep2 »

FYI looking at the landings page there is no Sept 5th date for the constitution. Sept 4th and its not a charter it open party and 3.5 day
Atticfish
Angler

Post by Atticfish »

You are correct! It’s the Poseidon Sept. 5-8