North County trips.
- Everydog
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 520
- Joined: Sun May 07, 2023 2:37 pm
- Location: Jamul
- Has thanked: 520 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
Re: North County trips.
Yep, the little shark was a good sport and a lot of fun. Some beachgoers got into the catch-and-release, and I do like that. Sorry you hit the salad too, a drag for sure.
- Midnightpass
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 1125
- Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:02 am
- Location: La Mirada
- Has thanked: 822 times
- Been thanked: 636 times
-
Fullmetal37
- Angler
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2025 1:10 am
- Location: San Diego
- Been thanked: 18 times
Re: North County trips.
Anyone fish Cbad? Haven’t been out but curious how the lost sand has affected things
-
bdb74
- Angler
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:52 am
- Location: San Diego
- Has thanked: 90 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
Re: North County trips.
It's dead. No sand crabs this summer, now no sand. I try it a bit now and then and it's dead every time.Fullmetal37 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 5:00 pm Anyone fish Cbad? Haven’t been out but curious how the lost sand has affected things
-
A-Train
- Angler
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2023 3:58 pm
- Location: San Diego
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 6 times
Re: North County trips.
Got this bean South Carlsbad today. Only one all summer for me. I’ve caught at least a few perch every trip but north county been slow for me too
- Perch killer
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 378
- Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:36 am
- Location: San Diego
- Has thanked: 257 times
- Been thanked: 400 times
Re: North County trips.
Better than a skunk for the summer; keep at it, this Fall might be better than the summer, who knows ?
-
Fullmetal37
- Angler
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2025 1:10 am
- Location: San Diego
- Been thanked: 18 times
Re: North County trips.
Was around Encinitas this morning. Lots of grass in the water. Got one hookup on what I think was a perch but it came off on a spoon.
Saw one corbina in the skinny. Super pretty sunrise. I haven’t caught a fish in ages.
No sand crabs. Didn’t see much signs of bait other than a pelican working the water way out there. I swear it looked me right in the eye everytime it caught something as if to say “silly human”
Saw one corbina in the skinny. Super pretty sunrise. I haven’t caught a fish in ages.
No sand crabs. Didn’t see much signs of bait other than a pelican working the water way out there. I swear it looked me right in the eye everytime it caught something as if to say “silly human”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests