Murray 9/28
- Dannicus
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 1030
- Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:55 am
- Location: San Diego
- Has thanked: 2218 times
- Been thanked: 2478 times
Murray 9/28
There comes a time in the life of every fisherman, when everything that swims, is keyed in on tiny bait, and that's all they'll eat. It's a magical time that I like to refer to as BFS o'clock bay-beeee
Final count was 14 with four decent ones sprinkled in amongst the dinks, clones, and bluegill. Honestly it's hard to beat the thrill of a 3 plus pounder on ultra light gear. It's nice to be back.
Final count was 14 with four decent ones sprinkled in amongst the dinks, clones, and bluegill. Honestly it's hard to beat the thrill of a 3 plus pounder on ultra light gear. It's nice to be back.
- Dannicus
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 1030
- Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:55 am
- Location: San Diego
- Has thanked: 2218 times
- Been thanked: 2478 times
-
Mark_Nilsen
- Angler
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2026 3:24 pm
- Location: San Diego
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
- kastmaster
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 280
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2026 7:17 pm
- Location: San Diego
- Has thanked: 458 times
- Been thanked: 334 times
- KillinTime
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 650
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:06 pm
- Has thanked: 606 times
- Been thanked: 632 times
- Socalspartan
- Pro Angler
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2025 7:38 am
- Location: Carlsbad
- Has thanked: 283 times
- Been thanked: 66 times
- VinnyBass
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:32 pm
- Has thanked: 2815 times
- Been thanked: 3419 times
Re: Murray 9/28
Nice job Dan!
How funny that I also caught 14 bass this morning at Murray. Wish the 5 that came unbuttoned on the jump stayed on...but it was fun fishing on top
and on the bottom. Darn I wish I went yesterday and glad you had a great time.
How funny that I also caught 14 bass this morning at Murray. Wish the 5 that came unbuttoned on the jump stayed on...but it was fun fishing on top
and on the bottom. Darn I wish I went yesterday and glad you had a great time.
<º)))><..<º)))><..<º)))><........<º)))><.. )º)))><
- JWall
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 985
- Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:24 pm
- Has thanked: 3386 times
- Been thanked: 1236 times
- Dannicus
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 1030
- Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:55 am
- Location: San Diego
- Has thanked: 2218 times
- Been thanked: 2478 times
- Dannicus
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 1030
- Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:55 am
- Location: San Diego
- Has thanked: 2218 times
- Been thanked: 2478 times
- Fisheromen
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:53 pm
- Location: Ramona
- Has thanked: 98 times
- Been thanked: 483 times
- kastmaster
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 280
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2026 7:17 pm
- Location: San Diego
- Has thanked: 458 times
- Been thanked: 334 times
- otaymichael
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 364
- Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:56 am
- Has thanked: 990 times
- Been thanked: 554 times
Re: Murray 9/28
Wished I'd of read this before hitting Murray this afternoon. I figured since I got 27 on large top at Barrett last week Murray should fish similar. Got two blow ups on a medium size popper after 3 hours of nada, otherwise struck out w/ buzzbaits, frogs and whopper ploppers, allstars of last weeks fun. Even tried the Punker in deeper waters, sometimes it gets me the winner of the month. 
- Dannicus
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 1030
- Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:55 am
- Location: San Diego
- Has thanked: 2218 times
- Been thanked: 2478 times
Re: Murray 9/28
Yeah Murray rarely goes off on top for me like that, and when it does it's usually really small top water baits.otaymichael wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:48 pm Wished I'd of read this before hitting Murray this afternoon. I figured since I got 27 on large top at Barrett last week Murray should fish similar. Got two blow ups on a medium size popper after 3 hours of nada, otherwise struck out w/ buzzbaits, frogs and whopper ploppers, allstars of last weeks fun. Even tried the Punker in deeper waters, sometimes it gets me the winner of the month.![]()
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests