Not SD, but...

Largemouth, smallmouth, or striped bass...talk about bass fishing specific topics here.
Post Reply
User avatar
tomnilll
Extreme Angler
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon May 15, 2023 9:36 am
Location: Oceanside
Has thanked: 395 times
Been thanked: 676 times

Not SD, but...

Post by tomnilll »

Went to new water for me today and will likely be first and last trip to Lake Skinner. Not bad really, just lots of walking(not easy like Hodges) and too hot. But I did land 10 and lost a few and the most remarkable was a 12 inch 3 lb fish that must have eaten a frog (I squeezed arounf a bit and it felt like a frog) Anyway, here are a few samples...
20260926_094032.jpg
This is the frog eater...although I did stick with my frog for quite a while and never got a bite.
I have to add that I got there in plenty of time for a topwater bite, but spent all of that time waiting in line to get in...a tourney I guess...a few more pics and I'll shut up...
20260926_112630.jpg
20260926_094355.jpg
20260926_075236.jpg
MaxZmus
Mega Pro Angler
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:20 pm
Has thanked: 463 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Not SD, but...

Post by MaxZmus »

That place is a gem. There’s a reason why Working Class Zero spends a lot of his time there and he definitely pulls donkeys out of there.
User avatar
JWall
Extreme Angler
Posts: 982
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:24 pm
Has thanked: 3379 times
Been thanked: 1231 times

Re: Not SD, but...

Post by JWall »

Way to pound that shoreline tomnilll!!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests