I've always been disappointed with the photo of my biggest Large Mouth.
Tried the enhance photo function on ChatGPT.
Before & after attached.
It certainly sharpened the image; but....it shrank my fish.
Spoken as a typical fisherman. It was thiiisss big.
Stephen from Escondido
Enhancing blurry photos with ChatGPT
-
sawheeler52
- Pro Angler
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:47 am
- Location: Escondido
- Been thanked: 82 times
-
sawheeler52
- Pro Angler
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:47 am
- Location: Escondido
- Been thanked: 82 times
Re: Enhancing blurry photos with ChatGPT
I posted my enhanced photo on another fishing website.
Not sure how he did it; but a fellow Fishing Stager produced an image (no shrinkage) that represents the fish I remember.
Attached.
This one is the photo I've wanted for years.
Not sure how he did it; but a fellow Fishing Stager produced an image (no shrinkage) that represents the fish I remember.
Attached.
This one is the photo I've wanted for years.
- VinnyBass
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 2125
- Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:32 pm
- Has thanked: 2824 times
- Been thanked: 3431 times
Re: Enhancing blurry photos with ChatGPT
That looks great!!!
I am still living in the old days(no ChatGPT yet) and glad you were able to make that bass look so much better!
For me, I use a Mac computer and with pics I can just go tools and scroll down to color and a window comes up that I can adjust the brightness, color etc., and sharpen the image.
So something like this:
Blurry pic: Can be adjusted going to tools and click on the color And when that new window comes up you can adjust several things with
the pic but what is great is you can sharpen the pic up. And pic ends up a lot nicer and sharper
I am still living in the old days(no ChatGPT yet) and glad you were able to make that bass look so much better!
For me, I use a Mac computer and with pics I can just go tools and scroll down to color and a window comes up that I can adjust the brightness, color etc., and sharpen the image.
So something like this:
Blurry pic: Can be adjusted going to tools and click on the color And when that new window comes up you can adjust several things with
the pic but what is great is you can sharpen the pic up. And pic ends up a lot nicer and sharper
<º)))><..<º)))><..<º)))><........<º)))><.. )º)))><
-
sawheeler52
- Pro Angler
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:47 am
- Location: Escondido
- Been thanked: 82 times
Re: Enhancing blurry photos with ChatGPT
Vinny,
At 74-years old, I remain firmly entrenched as Analog Man.
Trust me, I had no idea what I was doing while on ChatGPT.
I just kept clicking on stuff till it almost made sense.
That's a Lake Dixon bass from the early 2000s caught from shore on my favorite Double Fluke.
That same year, from shore, also on the double fluke, I also caught a 9#3oz and 9#13oz Large Mouth weighed on the Lake Scale.
The one in the picture was noticeable bigger than both of them; but I was too far away from my car to get him to the scale.
All during the first 2-weeks of August.
Stephen
At 74-years old, I remain firmly entrenched as Analog Man.
Trust me, I had no idea what I was doing while on ChatGPT.
I just kept clicking on stuff till it almost made sense.
That's a Lake Dixon bass from the early 2000s caught from shore on my favorite Double Fluke.
That same year, from shore, also on the double fluke, I also caught a 9#3oz and 9#13oz Large Mouth weighed on the Lake Scale.
The one in the picture was noticeable bigger than both of them; but I was too far away from my car to get him to the scale.
All during the first 2-weeks of August.
Stephen
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest