Found lure box
- Fisheromen
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 413
- Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:53 pm
- Location: Ramona
- Has thanked: 100 times
- Been thanked: 485 times
Found lure box
I found a lure box stuck in the mud at DK. Seems it fell off of a yak or tube. Been on the bottom for a while. Recent water declines exposed it. Lose such a box? Describe, specifically, some of the lures and you may claim it.
- Dfishin
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 497
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:49 pm
- Location: San Diego
- Has thanked: 1151 times
- Been thanked: 725 times
- otaymichael
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 364
- Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:56 am
- Has thanked: 990 times
- Been thanked: 554 times
Re: Found lure box
FUNNY and WRONG. Paul said hooks were in good condition. Good try Dfishin!
On another note, Paul thinks he knows who lost it, per lures in box.
On the search for the owner, praying it works out for the owner.
MS
- VinnyBass
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 2125
- Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:32 pm
- Has thanked: 2823 times
- Been thanked: 3430 times
Re: Found lure box
I think that one of the lures in the box with hooks in good condition is mine. Send me a pic of all of them and I can
pick one out....I mean I can identify my lure better....
pick one out....I mean I can identify my lure better....
<º)))><..<º)))><..<º)))><........<º)))><.. )º)))><
- Dfishin
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 497
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:49 pm
- Location: San Diego
- Has thanked: 1151 times
- Been thanked: 725 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests