Did anyone lose a tackle box?

Talk about fishing one of the country's premier bass fisheries, Barrett Lake.
Shawnster
Angler

Did anyone lose a tackle box?

Post by Shawnster »

I was the last one off the water on Saturday and ran across a tackle tray. Anyone missing it?
JWall
Extreme Angler

Re: Did anyone lose a tackle box?

Post by JWall »

Shawnster wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:02 pm I was the last one off the water on Saturday and ran across a tackle tray. Anyone missing it?
Oh man we all have $$$ tied up in those boxes. Hope you can find the owner and you will earn fishing karma for certain! How was the day? The boys slay some bass?
Shawnster
Angler

Post by Shawnster »

Hey John, good chatting.... We had an awesome day on Saturday -- not a record day for bass, but any day on Barrett is awesome. I was all geared up for top water and busters, but they were interested in slow presentations. Once I figured that out, I landed 11 bass but nothing particularly large. Wacky rigged Senkos (which I've never used previously) were a big hit. My boys were dialed into the TONS of large and aggressive Bluegill and Crappie. They had a field day with them.

I haven't heard from the owner of the tackle tray so it sounds like the new tackle will be making its way into my collection soon...
AutoJonez
Angler

Post by AutoJonez »

Would love to catch some nice bluegill and crappie when I go out. What were they biting on, and what kind of depth or cover were they hanging around?